Friday, December 22, 2006

Mr. Four Eyes

It’s official, ladies and gentlemen. Yours truly has joined the LXG – the League of Xtra-ocular Gentlemen (he he). Yup, I finally donned my first medicated pair of specs today, after years of balking at the prospect. Looked real debonair in ‘em too (who wouldn’t, framed in Gucci?). ‘Taking a while adjusting to the new ‘visuals’, though – I’m finding it hard to resist the urge to squint, for instance. But things are ‘looking’ pretty good. Makes me wonder why I hadn’t tried this a long time ago... ‘Guess I didn’t wanna get dubbed “Mr. Four-Eyes”. Funny thing. My sister's started calling me that already.

PS: Season’s Greetings, everyone! Celebrate the Reason for the Season – then dig into the venison!

8 comments:

JAY said...

4 eyed :-?... Nice Trigger .. there is only problem now u cant bump into the gals and say sry .. u didnt see.

hey happy christmas .. oh however that is spelled.

k-o-m-a-l said...

MM .. you got 4 eyes ,, haha .. i remember u told me ..

lol okk i want to see ur pic and then decide how u look now :P

Zonerator said...

lolz, JJ...can't say it aint got its drawbacks - but at least I get a better 'long-distance look' at the 'goodies', huh :-)

about the pic, hmmm... komie, uh, i'll 'see' what i can do (he he)

Bianca said...

sorry to do it here but some fellow bloggers and myself are making a blog for talks on social, economical, poltical and technological writings. would like if you joined

thank you for your comments, they are rather nice

Bianca said...

you can contact me at biancabroxton@yahoo.com
yim
biancabroxton

Zonerator said...

I'd be honored to give it a try, Bianca. This could be fun...

Zonerator said...

no problem, anony :). i 'mous' try harder, then, to keep the standard, eh? really appreciate it...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!